Hi there,
I am unable to run a 32-bit executable inside docker on Bitbucket Pipelines.
I have a custom docker image which I have added all that is required to run a 32-bit GCC cross compiler. This same docker image works as expected when running on Windows (using Docker on WSL). When I run the same docker image and build scripts inside Bitbucket Pipelines then I get an exception.
bash: /opt/mspgcc/bin/msp430-gcc: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
Here is part of my Dockerfile:
FROM ubuntu:20.04
RUN dpkg --add-architecture i386 && \
apt-get update && \
apt-get install -y build-essential libc6-i386 libstdc++6
# Install MSP-GCC 20081229
...
Here is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
image:
name: company.azurecr.io/msp430-gcc:20081229
username: $DOCKER_USERNAME
password: $DOCKER_PASSWORD
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build Project
script:
- cd arr01-02
- msp430-gcc -MM -mmcu=msp430x247 -O2 -Wall -Wunused -I./include/ src/variant.c src/arr01-02.c src/temperature.c src/bms.c src/flash.c src/scale.c src/stream.c src/can.c src/usci.c
This is pretty much identical to Unable to run 32-bit executable on Ubuntu 16.04 on Pipelines . The suggestion was to email Bitbucket support and ask them to enable 32-bit support on the Pipeline. However, every support avenue I have tried has brought me here.
Is anyone able to assist me with enabling 32-bit support for my Pipeline?
Kind Regards,
Jason.