I am trying out to add myself as default reviewer.
But upon approving my own PR, the warning still shows that it need 1 default reviewer approval.
Hi @Bitwise DEVS,
I'm not 100% sure with the Cloud version, but I know with the server version that you cannot count as a reviewer (even if you add yourself as a default reviewer) to pull requests that you are the author for. While testing this you will either need to have another user submit the pull requests or add them as a default reviewer to pull requests you are submitting.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Make sense, thank you so much.
One last question, when we say Bitbucket Cloud or Jira Cloud is it the one we access on web? What is server version then? Is it the one running on local or company's own server? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.