Hello! Our company has an unusual way of organizing our Epics, User Stories, and Tasks. We have one project called the "Product Board" where all of our epics reside. Specific product section have their own projects, such as "Conferences" or "User Portal".
Our hierarchy looks like this:
- Product Board (Jira Project)
- Epic (PB-1) for a new conferences feature
- Epic (PB-2) for a new user portal feature
- Conferences (Jira Project)
- User story that's linked to PB-1
- Another user story that's linked to PB-1
- etc...
- User Portal (Jira Project)
- User story that's linked to PB-2
- Another user story that's linked to PB-2
- etc...
Because the user stories and epics reside in different projects, I'm having some trouble getting them to appear nested properly in a Jira Plan. In other words, I can't seem to get the user stories to show beneath the epics, even if I include both projects as Issue Sources. Any suggestions?