We have a problem with app Confluence
nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
Welcome to the Community!
This means you have got a proxy in front of your Confluence server and the proxy is not getting any response from the Confluence behind it.
You'll need to talk to the server admins, the ones who have access to your server that is running Confluence - they'll need to investigate why it is not running.
my infrastructure is divided into a cluster of three servers, one for jira, one for confluence and one for the database. jira listens on port 80 and confluence on port 443 by proxy_pass in counflence, both ports are open.
Hi,
Did you get an answer? I have the same problem that happens randomly on my server. After reboot it works again but I would like to debug.
Thanks
Same problem here. Started after I upgraded to 8.5. Every week or so, confluence site reports a 502 bad gateway. I reboot and it works for a week or so... I have a single server with Jira and Confluence accessed through an IIS proxy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.