When trying to Release a change from AWS CodePipeline (we have an existing Bitbucket integration), we intermittently get the following error message below.
"Action execution failed
Hi Everyone,
We received an update from our engineering team that the issue which is affecting the AWS CodePipeline integration feature is now resolved.
You can further check this incident here: https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bckkpd21xrgg
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your team.If you need more help, please do let us know.
Regards,Mark C
Having the same issue
Had the same issue since Jan 12, 2022 6:00 PM (UTC±0:00)
Same issue for me
I don't know if this will help the attlassian devs to debug this issue but codepipeline is using this URL to get the src for the branch https://bitbucket.org/org/repo/src/branch-name and that results into "
https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bckkpd21xrgg
at least they are looking for a solution
if you have your branch naming convention as feature/branch then bitbucket fails to redirect to URL like so
https://bitbucket.org/org/repo/src/3e823120cc75e4340c6b8c78e08c1e51484/?at=feature/my-branch-name
Hi, how do you know that? tks
I was able to resolve this by ensuring the code pipeline source stage does a FullClone rather than the default "CodePipeline default"
Problem solve! nice!
We experience this issue today for all our branches with aws pipeline
It is happening again now. Haven't been able to pull from Bitbucket for some time now.
I can verify that when I change the repository settings to "Full Clone" it starts working again.
Same, happening again!
As of 16 January 2022, this bug still occur. Thanks to Frank DiRocco's advice, I solved it by setting code_build_clone_output as True in my CodeStar Connection.Like this:
aws_codepipeline_actions.CodeStarConnectionsSourceAction(action_name='BitBucketSource', owner="owner", repo="repo", connection_arn="arn", code_build_clone_output=True, # Bitbucket fix output=source_code)
Thanks, this fix the issue !
Have the same issue, which started a few hours ago. Full clone is not an acceptable workaround for me (using some codepipeline feature which does not work with full clone)
Same issue here!!!
i am getting this since yesterday any clue (codepipeline source stage )
no luck
how ?
Did you ever solve this?
yes issue was with repo size its reached at 2.0gb
Was your repo over 2GB? I tried doing this, but it wasn't really an option for our CodePipeLine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.