I just made a git pull and git push to my bitbucket public repository through VPN but I can't do a pull or push through my local internet connection? Is there any restriction by IP Address?
Hi @Gabriel Maranon
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
Maybe your admin has set Access Control where you can only push or pull the repo contents when you are connected to the Internet
Bitbucket has an IP Whitelisting feature to restrict the activities carried out in the workspace only limited to a network.
Continue working while you are connected to VPN
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi, Gabriel.
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let’s focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same issue.
Kind regards,Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.