Hi community
This is my very first Atlassian Forum post
. I come from the ServiceNow world and I have recently started a new position as internal chief consultant in an organization using Jira. I have close to no experience with Jira and I am investigating what Jira can do for us with regards to improving our customer service management.
What should I expect if I want to achieve the following in Jira and/or Jira Service Management:
1. Our customers send different types of requests and question to one customer service mail address (Single Point of Contact).
2. The mails are automatically fed into Jira from Microsoft Outlook/Exchange (365) and a Jira case/issue is auto-created for each.
3. Based on the mail content, each case/issue is auto-assigned to a group/team, i.e. if the content contains "Product A", it is assigned to Product As team. Mails that cannont be deciphered unambiguously are assigned to the service desk for human triage.
4. Each case/issue is under one or more SLAs, e.g. Time-to-resolve, which can be unique for each team and/or product.
Thanks a lot in advance
!
Soren from Denmark