I have a list of close to 200 empty projects (no issues inside). I need to retrieve information of all the project owners & users in each of these individual project.
What would be the best possible way get all these information.
Thank you
Hi @Aisha M
Welcome back to Jira!!
You can get the list of Project lead from API by providing the Project
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/#api-rest-api-3-project-search-get
For getting the list of users who have access to the project, here's a post in Community that I have posted!!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-get-the-list-of-users-having-access-to-a/qaq-p/1593786
Thanks,Pramodh
@Antoine Berry Hiii ! Hope you are well :) Guess what, I'm back to jira . . lol
Hello @Aisha M I am perfectly fine, I hope you are too. Welcome back, I see you are using cloud this time.
@Antoine Berry No , I had selected the cloud coz that was the only option available . :)
@Pramodh M Thank you ! Will look into it
@Antoine Berry Can you please help with my below question . . Would love to hear your thoughts
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Need-to-find-ability-to-create-issues-via-Outlook-mail/qaq-p/1921905#M515681
Was your query resolved?
To be honest, I had to manually look at the data But, will accept yer answer for anyone it might help !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.