This is my first post, so I apologize in advance if it lacks details. I'm struggling to push specific repositories to bitbucket.
Some repositories that were fine in pushing are still OK. Some old and new ones are not.
I created a few new repositories today, which I can successfully push to bitbucket. Some new repositories I cannot, though.
I've tried creating new ssh-keys. When I checked my connection:
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
I get
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
But using on a temperamental repository:
git push -u origin master
Yields:
Forbidden
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
I tried to see if it was an issue with a specific workspace or if the public/private repository made a difference. I found no common denominator
Other repositories work as expected. I cannot find the problem -- it's too temperamental.
EDIT:
It's two workspaces that are causing issues.