Following up on my previous question:
1. The Bitbucket Cloud REST API allows me to get a snippet in application/json, multipart/related, or multipart/form-data content types. The multipart content types include file contents, while the application/json content type includes links to the files on BB cloud. I have not yet succeeded at parsing the multipart output, separating it into the JSON metadata and the included files. How can I do that, using Python?
2. Similarly, the REST API allows me to create a snippet in multipart/related or multipart/form-data content types. I have successfully created an unnamed snippet using Python, but I have not successfully created a named snippet, or a snippet with one or more files in it. How can I do that, using Python?
I have successfully created named snippets with multiple files using cURL. I could include system calls to cURL in my Python code, but that's rather a kludge.
I've read the "Get a snippet" and "Create a snippet" sections of the REST API documentation several times, and I'm still stuck.