Two things
First, check over what you're putting into the issue - does it have special characters or unusual content in it? (e.g. accented characters, text in a language that you don't usually use, or emojis, for example). Can you create issues without any special content?Second, can you read the log file and see if there are errors appearing in that at the time at which you click "create"?
HI nic,
I checked the first and we do not use special contents.
I checked the log file it has to be with a post function using the script runner add on I was using a trial version of that add on, but i alredy unistalled
Problem Solved
Thank you NIC!!!!!!
Did you remove the post-function before you un-installed script-runner? Depending on the version, you might still be able to remove it, but a post-function that tries to use add-ons that have been removed can easily block transitions from working.
I've got this issue when tried to set "Summary" field which exceed 191 characters.
Thanks to Nic for his explanations. This scenario came up with one of my teams today. It was not exactly the same situation, but it did turn out that the value one of the post-functions was trying to set was changed by someone else on another project, making the post-process fail (since it was trying to write an unsupported value to a custom field). I just needed to update the post-function with the new value(s) for that custom field and we were back in business.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.