good day
I need to create an automation rule; When the customer creates a ticket, a first response is generated.
You can give me the step by step of how the rule would be created
thanks: D
Hi @Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla
Please find the below details
Trigger - When an Issue is Created
Action - Send an Email, select Reporter, and add the subject line, description in body
Save the Automation rule
Thanks,Pramodh
Hello, thanks for answering
Can you help me with something, additionally I need that when that first response is sent, I change the status of waiting for suppot to in progress, how can it be done?
@Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla
Add another Action "Transition Issue" to change the status of Issue
Ready I tried it and it worked for me thanks for your help.
Now when the state changes, which in my case is "in progress", I need the cloclyfy to be activated to measure the times and to be automatically suspended when a state is changed.
Is it possible to do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.