I have created several test cycles which reflect several devices to test. All have the same test cases.
No I need to add a test case to all of the test cycles.
How can this be achieved without adding the test case manually to every test cycle?
Hi Wolfram,
When you open a test case, in detail view, in "More" drop down there will be an option to add test case to test cycle and an option "Add test to more test cycles". Select all the test cycles that you want to add to.
Thanks Swetha for answerig Wolfram's query here
Hi Wolfram
In case if you have any further queries on the same please let us know here and we will be glad to help you out
Thanks
ZephyrSupport
Hi Team,
I have added a test case to a another test cycle. But when i click on the old test cycle link in the issue, it is redirecting me to new test cycle with only one issue which i added recently.
Can you please help on this?
Thanks,
Karthick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.