I am working on a new Problem Report (Issues) workflow for my company. Currently I need to select Settings -> Issues -> Workflows and then expand the Inactive projects in order to be able to continue work on this workflow. Is there a way to add this Inactive Workflow to the Dashboard so that all I need to do is click on it to resume work ?
thanks...david
Welcome to the Community!
I'm a bit stuck on this, because the question makes no sense.
Workflows are not added to anything. A workflow is a process map, a series of steps an issue goes through during its lifecycle.
The workflow active/inactive flag is a display, not a setting. An active workflow is associated with one or more issue types and projects so the issues follow the process. An inactive workflow is not associated with any issue types/projects
A dashboard is a reporting portal to which you add gadgets that display (mostly issue) data that you want to be able to look at frequently.
So, with those explained, I can't work out what you mean by "add workflow to dashboard so I can click to resume work"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.