I connected the Jira Service Management of a customer to OpsGenie. For every JIRA ticket there is an alert being created.
The customer has a custom field for the team that is responsible. Only if its value "Team X" an alert should be created at all.
I found out the ID of the custom field and how to create an extra property:
How do I query this extra property or the custom field in the filter section? If that is not possible can I at least auto-close the alert depending on that value?
Another issue is that this custom field is filled automatically right AFTER the creation of the ticket:
![[DISD-3377] PayTras (Prod)_ inprogress Dateien für SAP werden wieder zur Provi übertragen - andsafe JIRA 2022-01-04 13-47-42.png [DISD-3377] PayTras (Prod)_ inprogress Dateien für SAP werden wieder zur Provi übertragen - andsafe JIRA 2022-01-04 13-47-42.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/176011i8C84CB7587771650/%5BDISD-3377%5D%20PayTras%20%28Prod%29_%20inprogress%20Dateien%20f%C3%BCr%20SAP%20werden%20wieder%20zur%20Provi%20%C3%BCbertragen%20-%20andsafe%20JIRA%202022-01-04%2013-47-42.png)
Is that still possible or does the filtering only work if the "Responsible" field is set at the time of the Jira issue creation?