Hi Community
I am not able to launch a postfunction or to populate an Insight custom field that does the following:
I have two custom fields:
1- "Centro" (it is Insight custom field, that pick the name of an Insight Object: ("Clientes"). This works fine.

2- What I want is to get an ATTRIBUTE of the selected object in "Centro" custom field and put it in another custom field "Segmentacion". It is simply to show an attribute of a chosen object.
I tried to create a new "Insight Custom field ( "Segmentacion")" that comes from filtering the attribute from the custom field "Centro" (which corresponds to "Cliente.Name object". and populates automatically but it is not correctly done, because I see all the attributes from "Clientes.Segmentación" and not corrected filtered from the value of "Centro" custom field:

I see the following result:

On the other hand, I tried to create a postfunction but I am not clear on how to do it with a groovy script because I guess it should be more simple.

Please, do you mind helping me to see the easiest way?
Thank you in advance