In Issues->Plugins->Bitbucket the synchronization fails.
Also i've tried multiple times to run Force sync. Same error:
Sync Finished: Synchronized 2100 changesets, found 0 matching JIRA issues
Sync Failed: could not parse bitbucket response https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/repositories/adempiereERP/adempiere/changesets?limit=16&start=585223220579
Please advice.
Best regards,
Teo Sarca
I'm having the same exact issue. One of my repositories synced just fine, but another one threw the same error. I tried deleting the connection and re-adding, but errors on the same change set every time.
Sync Finished: Synchronized 630 changesets, found 0 matching JIRA issues
The problem reported by Teo is still unsolved.
However, I currently get:
Sync Finished: Synchronized 30 changesets, found 0 matching JIRA issuesSync Failed: Could not parse json object
Could syncing the bitbucket-repo <=> github repo <=> jira be a practical workaround?
i have also same issue. when i try to sync my code in master branch. on vs 2017
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.