I'd like a way to create a filter that shows only tickets where I’m mentioned in the comment. I’d like to add a filter widget to my dash board that shows tickets that I’m mentioned in sorted by most recently updated. Is it possible?
Hey Fabio! I just checked, and I can filter for issues such as that like this: "comment ~ "@kstack" ORDER BY updated DESC"
Hope that helps,
Kian
Thanks Kian,
The problem in this filter is that the user could be mentioned in the comments a few months ago and the ticket updated today and then it will appear on the top of my search results. I need something that filters only issues where a user was mentioned in the comments in the last week, or last day.
I think there's nothing we can do, maybe script.
Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.