Hey all,
I see that the team 2.0 API is deprecated and I can't find a way to list members of a specific group.
Thanks for the help.
Hi!
Did you checkout that announce ?
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/bitbucket-api-changes-gdpr/
Hi @angelaaa
Since group list api is deprecated from the post it is mentioned that we have to use workspace api as documented here https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-workspaces/#api-workspaces-workspace-members-get
Regards,
Vishwas
Hey Vishwas,
Yes, I saw the workspace API, It doesn't give the correct answer.
It returns all the workspace users and I couldn't find a way to filter it by groups.
There is a solution with v1 APIs, maybe its the only solution for now
Hey,
as I understood from the announcement, it talks about the users endpoint that was deprecated in V1 api.
my issue is with groups Endpoint
Thanks
Hey @angelaaa
Hmm, I also couldn't find any other API apart from workspace one.
Like you mentioned yes V1 API is the solution for now as mentioned here below in the link there are few API's which is supported temporarily.
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/groups-endpoint/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.