I haven't seen any updates on these projects for a while. I wonder if the concept of these pipes is still supported or if they were deprecated.
It would be nice to update the version of the tools (azure-cli, kubectl, helm) from time to time.
@[deleted]hi. Thanks for your question.
Currently our strategy is the next:we update pipes if users ask us to bump versions because something not work or not supported in old versions.
In example: Update firebase deploy .
If you need something to be updated point us here and describe the reason why you need it.
Regards, Igor.
Thanks Igor,
Please update azure-cliand the kubectl in the azure-aks-deploy pipe.
I would like to use the kubectl 'kustomize' feature for my deployment.
Best Regards
Michael
@[deleted] hi. We will notify you when new version of pipe becomes available.
@[deleted]hi. We released a new version of the azure-aks-deploy:1.1.0 pipe, where we updated azure-cli image to version 2.39.0, kubectl to version v1.25.0 with kustomize v4.5.7.
Regards, Igor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.