Hello everyone!I am new to Jira platform and want to learn more about it. I want to become the community leader of Jira. Can anyone please tell me what knowledge did I need to gain? or what are the steps to follow to gain knowledge that would be helpful in becoming Jira Community Leader.
Regards,
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Hello @Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Welcome to the community, glad to hear you want to join our ranks.
I would start with free training material from Atlassian University, when you go true one topic check Atlassian documentation.
https://www.atlassian.com/university#section-learn
Experience will come over time, you can edit your community feed (home page) with products and topics you are interested in, you check if you can answer any question if you don't try finding an answer in documentation or similar questions, google is your friend
The fastest way to learn is by trying to answer questions and finding answers.
BR, Olga
If you wish to become a community leader, you can also take a look here at what it entails and to apply.
https://ace.atlassian.com/leaders/
there have also been webinars about the program so you can rewatch that too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimwrYfsis0
Hello @Olga Videc
Thanks for your reply, I will surely check this atlassian documentation.
BR,
Zulfiqar
Hello @Dirk Ronsmans
Thanks for your reply.
I will check the webinar and if needed I'll ask query here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.