I have a bash script that takes all the feature files from a specific directory and uses `/rest/raven/1.0/import/feature?projectKey=XYZ` XRAY-JIRA API to create TEST CASES in JIRA.
`XRAY version 4.2.1_j7`
I am running this script in a JENKINS-PIPELINE but the problem is when I run it for the first time it creates test cases that are correct but when I re-run the build it starts creating the same test cases again (duplicating them), any suggestion/reason why this is happening
My bash script:
```
#!/bin/bash
find <DIR_PATH> -type f -name "*.feature" | while read fname;
do
curl -H "Content-Type:multipart/form-data" -X $USERNAME:$PASSWORD -F "file=@$fname"
https://<JIRA_URL>/rest/raven/1.0/import/feature?projectKey=XYZ
done
```
Sample feature file:
```
Feature Facebook Login
@login
Scenario: Log in to FB app
Given: User is at FB login page
When User enters username and password
Then User is logged in successfully
```
Please suggest to me how and where can I debug to fix the issue
Thanks