Can you point me to an API or approach that will return a list of customers in a specific service desk? I can get the customers associated with the organizations. I don't see any API that will return the customers who are not associated with an organization.
Hey @Derek Fields _RightStar_, have you tried the Get customers API. It's marked as experimental, but it should do what you're looking for.
I just realized you tagged the question as Server. I'll dig around to see if I can get some insight into that.
I appreciate the help. I have looked through the entire JSM Java API and can't find anything that appears to return customers who are not associated with an organization.
I even looked through the database and can't figure out how they are associating customers with a project. It has to be in the database somewhere but I haven't found it.
Yeah, there is no API. A feature request, JSDSERVER-6791, was raised through this community post, SERVER REST API - How to get users without organization, which is related to what we're discussing here. As suggested in the post, I have tested the Server REST API just in case, and it doesn't work.
For the database, you can find the users, organizations and their relations in the tables:
You can find all JSM tables, starting with "AO_54307E" at List of Jira Server AO table names and vendors. More details at How to Identify Active Objects AO Tables in Jira Application Database.You can also find them on your installation by navigating to JIRA_URL/plugins/servlet/active-objects/tables/list.
I noticed that if you have customers without organizations, they won't show up on the AO_54307E tables, but you can get the list of customers through the Service Desk Customers roles using the Get project roles API.
I hope that makes sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.