Hi there,
I am unable to delete a private repository. The spinner keeps spinning after clicking the button, and eventually the request 500s in the console.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Hi @Heng ,
Try clearing the cache of your browser and retry again. Delete should work as long as you have the permissions
Cheers
Ajay
@Ajay _view26_ Tried that and didn't work. The spinner on the button spins for a minute then a 500 error toast at the bottom left. I am part of the Admin group for the repo. I have been able to delete a few other repositories but just not this one.
Hi @Heng and welcome to the community.
If you could provide me with the following info, I can check our system for more details regarding this error.
1. Navigate to Repository settings of the repo you want to delete2. Open Developer Tools in your browser and select the Network tab3. Attempt the repo deletion and wait until it errors4. Then, check the records in the Network tab, find the one with status 500 and select it5. In the Headers tab, there should be a field named sentry-id (or x-sentry-id)
If you give me the value of that field, I can look it up in our system for more info regarding why this issue occurs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,Theodora
There is no x-sentry-id or sentry-id. Here are some other headers that might help:
Hi @Heng,
Thank you for the info. I was able to find some repo deletion events in our logs by your user with a 500 response. What I noticed is that the upstream response time is 28 seconds and I suspect that the request times out.
We can delete this repo for you, but we would need a support ticket for that and also your consent.
I am going to create a support ticket for you within the next few minutes, using the email of your community account. You should receive an email with a link to the support ticket. In case you don't receive it, please let me know and I can post the link here (the contents of the ticket won't be visible to anyone other than you and Atlassian staff, even if they have the link).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.