At another company I had someone set up my filter to turn items RED text when no comments had been made on the ticket for 3 days or more. How do I do this or find out if it can be done in this new company's version of Jira?
Hi @C-Robert.Gill -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "red text": text in the Jira issue's description, the color bar on cards seen on a board, flagged issues, something else?
With automation for Jira, you could set up a scheduled rule which checks for that condition (i.e. no comments), and then does several of those options to make the situation visible. To learn more about automation rules, please look here:
Kind regards,Bill
I created a filter in the past and exported it to an RSS feed, in the filter the rule was any "Last Comments" over 2 days old the entire row's text turned RED indicating people were not updating tickets by the defined time (2 days).My current filter is this... https://jira.charter.com/issues/?filter=238367. Feel free to reach out if I've failed to explain well.
That seems like you were showing the filter results information in another tool for that RSS feed, rather than in Jira. Is that correct?
If so, please work with your site admin to investigate such options with your current instance of Jira.
it actually was red in filter as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.