On connecting with wifi, it works. Please suggest a resolution.
Welcome to the Community!
Your mobile hotspot has something wrong with it, if the load works ok over wifi
Hello @Payal Baisoya
First what Nic said could be the cause.
Secon thought that crosses my mind, maybe your Atlassian site has IP allowlisting? When you say wifi you mean at home or in the office?
Your site cloud have extra security, it is explained here
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/specify-ip-addresses-for-product-access/
Are you a site admin? If you aren't please contact him to check if your site has IP allowlisting.
BR, Olga
It's probably not white/blacklisting - they will give you a "can't connect at all" error message pretty much instantly.
But it absolutely is worth checking.
Hi @Payal Baisoya - I assume you got this working?
Hi @John Funk I face the same issue with jira while using my mobile network. Everything else in the internet works including Atlassian products like confluence and bitbucket.
I agree with Nic's comment below. If it's working with WiFi but not your hotspot then your mobile company is probably blocking something with the hotspot. You might contact them to see if there are details about that.
I just tried it again on my laptop with my mobile hotspot and it worked fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.