Hi All,
I have a new installation of JIRA on a windows server (2008 R2) and is configured to work with IIS. Most of the things work but I am unable to drag and drop items from the backlog into a sprint. It gives me "Method not allowed" error. There are other places where the same error occurs as well.
I am posting this here as Attassian wont support my configuration. At this moment though JIRA is installed I am unable to effectively use it.
Not sure what else I could set but any and all help is highly appreciated.
I am logged in as Administrator with full permissions
Atlassian wont support as I used IIS for Proxy. I could not find a way to have tomcat directly serve the pages outside of the server box because all the IPs assigned to the box are being already served by IIS.
FYI.. JIRA is configured as a subdomain
Additional Note: I am able to drag and drop when I use localhost on the server itself.. the issue is only when connecting from outside of the server box.
Thanks
Ananth