Hi everyone, I have admin Jira permission. I want to set up road map for project use. But when I go to a any project, Project setting, I can't see Roap map configuration
Hi @Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_
In Jira Server/DC you need "Advanced Roadmaps" plugin.
If you have this plugin you can see a Plans option on top header. Like this. There you will get option to Create "roadmaps".
Do you see this ?
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi @Vishwas , thank you. I create a plan for my project. But when I back to Project Screen, I don't see tab Road Map at the right of this Screen (Project Screen the same as before I create plan).
As I know, We can see road map on the Project Screen. Is it correct?
I think the option you are asking for is there in cloud Jira. In Cloud Jira we can see RoadMap tab in the Project Screen option.
For Server/DC Jira Software this tab wont show in project screen.
Thank @Vishwas for your help.
Thanks,
Tram
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.