Hello
I am playing around with associating screens to issue operations, but am having a hard time figure out the purpose of this function.
I am also having a hard time finding any documentation specifically for Issue Operations. I've found some documentation mentioning Issue operations, but nothing concrete.
I have created three new screens, and associated them with their corresponding operations. Each screen has a slightly different set of fields, so I can tell them apart when I see them.
Create Screen
Edit Screen
View Screen
So far I've only been able to figure out where the "Create" operation and its associated screen is used.
The question
Where are the three different Issue Operations in use?
Where do I see the "Edit" and "View" operations, and their associated screens?
Additionally
I've seen some people in other community posts mention having an "edit" button in their issues, but despite being global and site admin with all permissions, I cannot find this button anywhere.
I suspect that the button is not present in Jira cloud.