Dear community,
I start by giving some context: I would like to create a script that will create jira tickets combined with a form.
Using the Jira API I was able to create a ticket and also I was also to create and attach a ProForma form to the ticket.
Now, I want to fill in programmatically the form fields before submitting the form (which is possible using the Proforma Rest API).
The problem is that I did not found any Rest api to fill in the form programmatically.
I've seen also that the forms are part of the issue properties; for ex /issuse/xxxxx/properties/proforma.forms.i1.
I have tried to get the json representing the form from properties, to modify it by injecting in the json the fields values for the from and put it back. It does work from the API point of view but when i refresh the ticket in the browser, the form had disappear.
I don't think this is the way to go because i see that the form have also a hash field.
Any idea to fulfill this is more than welcomed.
thx,
Adrian