Our team has had the Jenkins Bitbucket OAuth plugin working great for years. This morning, with no changes to the Jenkins server as far as I can tell, I am unable to access Jenkins. I am able to authenticate to jenkins, but it tells me that my account "is missing the Overall/Read permission".
Other members of my team do not receive this error message even though we have the same permissions set up in Bitbucket. The authorization configuration on jenkins has not changed and it appears to be correct. My suspicion is that something has gone haywire with Bitbucket's OAuth for my user account, but I have no way to discern if this is true.
Is there a way I can begin troubleshooting this issue to gain some insight as to if the failure is with Bitbucket OAuth? In particular:
- If I can see what groups are being reported assigned to my user account, that would be a fabulous start.
- If there is some documentation to determine how Bitbucket assigns groups to OAuth users, that would also be handy. In particular, how does a bitbucket user get assigned the "<team>::admin" "<team>::contributor" and "<team>::member" groups/roles via the Jenkins plugin? I don't know if this is related specifically to the jenkins Bitbucket OAuth plugin, or if it's something innate to Bitbucket and how it reports groups/permissions.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Wolff