My "Add Sprint" button is disabled but I have no active sprints. The Work board is saying "You have no active sprints". I have 2 issues is the backlog.
Have you moved your issues in your Backlog above the grey line?
You need to select the available issues of your backlog and drag-and-drop them above the grey line that defines the Sprint. everything above the line will be added to the Sprint, everything under it will be ignored.
Tried that already. I'm unable to move the issues.
Time to contact support then...support.atlassian.com
Good luck!
You need to be a project administrator for all projects shown in the board. Try getting those permissions and you should be able to both add and start a sprint.
Thanks,Shaun
I got it.
After Enabling Ranking I was able to drag issues and start the sprint.
All the issues on my board are from a single project called "IA".
Also
I'm a member of the jira-administrators group and the jira-administrators group has Administrators role for project IA.
I noticed that I lost the ability to start a sprint immediately after prematurely killing a previous sprint. Could that have something to do with it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.