My challange is this: in a Jira cloud project a number of tasks have been cloned. This results in each issue having a summary field prefixed with "CLONE" and an issue link of type "clones" which references the issue it was cloned from. I would like to create an automation rule that could convert the issue link type from "clones" to "related to".
I have successfully created a rule that for a single issue could do that; however, I dont't want to open all issues one after the other to apply the rule. I want to be able to apply a rule that will fix all issues in the same time. As nested branches are not supported I doubt it is possible. Any thoughts? Any hints to provide another approach? I have looked at little at python for jira which seems to support the looping mechanism needed but I would rather stay entirely inside Jira.