I have a android project repo.
When I run below command on Pipeline, it fail...
./gradlew clean assembleRelease
```
<span>FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.</span>
<span>* What went wrong:</span>
<span>Execution failed for task ':app:lintVitalStageRelease'.</span>
<span>> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:lintClassPath'.</span>
<span> > Could not download groovy-all-2.4.15.jar (org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:2.4.15)</span>
<span> > Could not get resource '<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar</a>'.</span>
<span> > Could not GET '<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar</a>'.</span>
<span> > Connection reset</span>
```
I tried to add `mavenCentral()` on my `build.gradle` file.
But it's same.
```
<span>FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.</span>
<span>* What went wrong:</span>
<span>Execution failed for task ':app:lintVitalStageRelease'.</span>
<span>> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:lintClassPath'.</span>
<span> > Could not download groovy-all-2.4.15.jar (org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:2.4.15)</span>
<span> > Could not get resource '<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar</a>'.</span>
<span> > Could not GET '<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.15/groovy-all-2.4.15.jar</a>'.</span>
<span> > Connection reset</span>
```
I think that bitbucket cloud has some problem...
What's going on?