Hello all,
I am trying to access Bitbucket from a fresh install of Chrome on a new mac. When I log in with my Atlassian account, I can get to the start page and access all of that content. Yet when I click on Bitbucket and try to open it up in a new page, I get another log in prompt at the top of the screen and when I use my credentials for Atlassian, it either won't work or it redirects me to a page with the following text: "You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
I have cleared both the cookies and cache several times to no avail. I have also changed my password multiple times thinking that was the problem but it wasn't.
Has anyone else gotten this before and found a solution? Thank you for reading this and trying to help me out!