Hi there,
I would like to have the ability to add a merge check where I can define (select) users and/or groups which should approve pull requests. Additionally the number of approvals should be configurable.
For example;
Regards, Bert
Hi @Bert Oost ,
we've will have a cloud version of Workzone for Bitbucket available as beta in the next couple weeks. Please send me an email (info at izymes dot com) to discuss details and get access to the beta version. Best, Ulrich
Hi Ulrich,
That literally sounds good! I just saw your reply.
I have send you an email. Thanks in advance.
Code Owners for Bitbucket Cloud also should cover your scenario.You can define two groups, like:```# Define groups@Developers @Joe Dev @Jill Dev @Jordan Dev@LeadDevs @Domi Dev @Jun Dev# For all source code, add reviewers from the Delelopers and LeadDevs group@LeadDevs# Then check, the approvals. At least 2 from Developres, and 1 from a lead dev.@LeadDevs >= 1))```More docs here: https://docs.mibexsoftware.com/codeowners/cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.