What command(s) can you execute on the the server that will locate the version of log4j your instance of Jira is running?
Check the file under <Installation_Dir>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/lib/ folder for log4j*.jar
Hi @skavatekar , There is only one file matching your criteria on the location mentioned by you and that is log4j2-stacktrace-origins-2.2-atlassian-2.jar
What is the base log4j jar used by this jar?
Hi @shane-nz
To check the log4j version of the server you can use:
sudo find / -name 'log4j*'
I hope it will help youRegards
I'm investigating whether our JIRA instance is affected by any abnormal Log4Shell (Log4j) activity. We did a recent test upgrade from JIRA Core (server) 6.2.6 to 6.4.6 during which the file checker reported the usual modified and added files, and the list looks ok... and when I do a search in the Install directory, I only find 3 files: log4j.properties, log4jkit.class, and Log4jWarnEvaluator.class all have timestamp of 6/2/2015, so look to not have been modified. I'm thinking we have Version 1 of Log4j.
Check the file under <Installation_Dir>/lib
You should find log4j-1.2.17-atlassian-3.jar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.