Hi all,
So I've been working on a project to pull data from a database and display in on several fields based on the part number picked in each line item.
I got everything running, but it was slow. So I pulled everything down again and I've been adding the fields back in piecemeal and seeing which ones are going slow, and editing the code until I figure out how to reduce it.
Something I've seen happening randomly is that in a set of 10 fields configured exactly the same, I refresh the page in my testing project and one of the fields will read off ~3000ms while the other ones display ~15-20ms.
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm using scriptrunner for the scripted fields, the main part number picker fields are the 'database picker' fields while all the rest are custom scripted fields for other sql queries based on the part number and calculation fields. Just trying to figure out why identical configs are running different
-Jordan
Edit: Additional info, I'm looking at the 'all issues' list, refreshing the page and seeing this happen. If I just click between issues there is no loading delay