I am new to Atlassian JIRA and have the following situation. At work, a group of five project engineers (PE) are tasked with performing an internal bid process, each bid consisting 13 tasks. The same set of tasks are repeated every time a new bid is requested. Therefore, I would like to be able to “copy-paste” the tasks from a static list into Issues for new bids with just a change in assignee, date due and perhaps some new comments. Would Epics work for this? In addition, there may be several active bids due work at the same time. To expedite the process, I would like to allow the PEs to work on different tasks from different bids at the same time. This is similar to doing a family jig-saw puzzle where multiple family members work on assembling different portions of the puzzle at the same time. The reason I believe this will save time is because a PE might work on say 3 similar tasks at the same time for three distinct bids, and the other 2 PEs simultaneously work 2 other similar tasks. I am struggling to find a solution for this simple problem with JIRA. I like the Scrum board because it forces a time sprint to be completed, since the bids must also be completed in a specified time akin to a Sprint. However, a Scrum board restricts us on working on one Sprint at a time. If possible I would also like to see secondary board to show management who is working what issues task and when. This would facilitate managing ever changing priorities. If not too much to ask, I would also like to be able to organize the various bids on one board - could Components do the job? PLEASE HELP.