Good afternoon,
I have created a new dashboard, but although I have shared the dashboard (viewing) with logged in users, others are not able to acces the dashboards. How can I solve this?
Hi @Floris_58 - What is the error they are getting? Also, are you sure they can't access the dashboard, or can they not just access the data in the dashboard?
Because you have to also share all of the filters used by all of the gadgets in the dashboard.
@John Funk Hi, thanks for your quick answer. That would probably be the issue, but how do I give acces to those filters? When hitting the three dors behind the filter I cxan only rename or delete the filter, I have no option to edit permissions there
You have to search for the filter by name under the Filters menu option. It's a pain, but the only way to do it.
I did that, I have shared all filters and the dashboard with anyone on the web. Still not accessible for others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.