Hi,
I am facing an error during the Jira setup.
I have downloaded the Jira 4.4.5 tar file. unzipped and started jira.
After that was able to open the Jira setup wizard from the IE browser.
The Step 1 of 4 - Set up page opens . I Could successfully configure the External Database i nthe Step1 of 4. The test connection was sucessful, after that clicked on 'Next' and found the Error.:
HTTP Status 404 - Could not execute action [Setup!input]:Action 'setup.Setup' not found or could not be initialized a class with that name could not be found.<p><small><small><pre>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Action 'setup.Setup' not found or could not be initialized a class with that name could not be found. at......
Refer the snapshot for the Error displayed.
Now whenever i am opening the Jira through the IE browser , i get the Error page displayed.
Please let me know how to over come the error.
Thanks,
Harish.
