Hello!
currently I have a Management Dashboard that usually shows a SLA Report over the last year. We use the plugin "Time to SLA" for this. However today we noticed that there is a limitation on how many issues are fetched for the filter itself

Gadget Issue Limit: There are too many issues to load in the gadget. Please either narrow your filter or ask your Jira administrator to increase the gadget issue limit which is currently 10000!
So there seems to be a cap at 10000 tickets. However I cannot find any property within the jpm.xml file that somehow seems to be connected with that. The only item that I can find is
jira.timetracking.report.issues.limit
<property>
<key>jira.timetracking.report.issues.limit</key>
<default-value>10000</default-value>
<type>uint</type>
<admin-editable>false</admin-editable>
<sysadmin-editable>false</sysadmin-editable>
</property>
But this seems not really to be the item that needs to be adapeted?!
Does anybody had this before or knows which propertie needs to be change within the jira-config.properties file?
Cheers,
Matthias