I know we have the velocity chart, but to see velocity related information surrounding a sprint, what are good queries I can run to show this?
To measure velocity, I tend to use the created vs resolved JQLs.
So I would do:
Created
project = xyz and created >= start-of-daterange and created <= end-of-daterange
Resolved
project = xyz and resolved >= start-of-daterange and resolved <= end-of-daterange
Do you enter the date as like 12-02-2021?
The date format is actually yyyy-mm-dd so I'd do it like 2021-12-02.
Another thing to note is that the dates always go to midnight, so you want your end dates to be the day after your actual end date so it goes until 11:59 pm your server time.
So if I wanted to end on Dec 15 for example I'd do resolved <= 2021-12-16 instead.
Awesome thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.