Hello,
I'd like to perform a transition after the verification state. The only problem is I have multiple verifiers ( multiple user picker) and I need to check the total number of approvals of these verifiers. The sequence is not important for me. The only condition is to provide whole approvals of the verifier on the multiple user picker field. How can I perform this function on Jira Software?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Hi @Özge K_ , have you tried looking into adding a condition in a workflow so that it can test to see if a user has the right approval to transition the issue?
Jacob
Hi @Jacob Vu , thanks for your answer but it's not what I meant actually. I need all the approvals not just the one. You can think like there is a verifier group which is obtained via multiple user picker field and then all the members of these group must give approvals to perform the transaction. It's not enough that one of them gives approval instead of others. All of them must give approvals. But I don't want to use "group" functionality in user management. I just want to add the each verifier members individually. I hope it's clear now.
Hi @Özge K_ - Are you using a Jira Service Management project? Because you can easily do that with a JSM project.
Hi @John Funk ,
No, unfortunately. I know it's a piece of cake in Jira Service Management projects. That's why I investigate another way to do it.
Thank you!
I am not sure how you will be able to force multiple approvals outside of JSM. You would probably have to do it with multiple custom fields.
Hello @Özge K_ ,
Have you found any solution for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.