By chance, does anyone know how a user, completing a request supported by a Proforma form, can add additional entries in the Tables and Grids section?
We have a number of use cases where table data needs to be collected. For example, granting users access to an application. The problem is that, as an admin maintaining the form, you never know how many potential entries there could be (1, 2, 5, 10, etc), so, we would want the user to complete the table as necessary and if they reach the limit provided, they could simply add additional rows as necessary.

Nothing to difficult. Just a way to give he user the option to add more entries, if necessary.
Now, I've read through the documentation, and I've tried to search throughout the communities, however; I seem to be hitting a wall. If anyone has a suggestion, Please let me know.
Thanks,