Hi,
I'm having some difficulties getting to use Jira's Rest API.
I'm currently wanting to jql filter all worklogs for a certain period of time (say from last Monday).
I have been using the following search:
https://myWorkspace/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=MyProject&worklogDate>='2021-10-01'&maxResults=2000&ORDER%20BY%20Created
My idea is that this search returns all issues (I need their key) that had some kind of udpate in their worklog (whether they are old or new issues - cards).
The problem is: even using the exact same worklogDate field that I use in Google Sheets (Jira Clouds for Sheets) to do the date search, it doesn't seem to work. The issues that come keep coming only in order of creation, which makes searching the worklogs very slow (I need to go through issue by issue looking for which ones had some kind of update in their worklog, comparing by the date I want).
I've also tried using the following search type:
https://myWorkspace/rest/api/3/worklog/updated?since=1572442575846
Which theoretically returns me all worklogs of all projects from a certain date.
The problem is that this type of search only returns the ID of each worklog, and I can't access the issue key from it (at least I haven't found how to do this so far). If I could get the issue key, it would be perfect, but just with the worklog ID I don't have enough information to perform other searches.
Basically I need to filter out all the issues that had some kind of worklog update since a certain date.
Does anyone know how to do this?