Hi Mikkel,
I checked in our system the Bitbucket account that has the same email as your community account.
This email has some dots in the username of the email. Dots in Google emails don't count, but for Bitbucket the email addresses emailA@gmail.com and email.A@gmail.com are different. If you try to log in with Google (instead of email and password), you'll get logged in with the email address without the dots.
I would suggest attempting to log in with email and password and using the email address that includes the dots in the username.
Please feel free to let me know if you can access your account then and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
That did not help...
So its these 2 accounts
https://bitbucket.org/Mikkel_t_andersen/
https://bitbucket.org/mikkeltandersen/
Where I dont have access to the mikkeltandersen if I use my google account to login... is there a way you can merge the 2 accounts or contact me directly instead of a public forum?
Thank you for the info. The issue does not seem to be related to what I posted in my previous reply.
The first account has the same primary email as the community account you used to create this post. However, the primary email of the second account does not seem to be related at all to the one of the first account.
Do you remember the primary email of the second account?
We don't have any functionality to merge accounts and I'm afraid that we cannot disclose the email of the second account, because you are reaching out to us using an email that is not associated with said account, so we cannot verify that you own this second account.
You can find more details on account ownership, what we can and cannot help with, in the article below:
My suggestion would be to try logging in using any of the other email addresses you own, to see if that gives you access to the second account. If you don't remember the password, you can request a password reset email via https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword for any other email addresses you own.
If I read the link right then you can help me.... so please reach out on email so I can give you all the details - I dont want to put that on this forum...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.