Hi all,
I run Jira from a docker container and have used a symbolic link on the linux machine to store my attachements outside the JiraHome directory.
So I have a /JiraData/JiraHome, which ist configured as a starting parameter in the docker container,
and in /JiraData/JiraHome/data/attachments is a symbolic link to /JiraData/JiraAttachments.
This has worked fine so far.
A few days ago I updated the JiraDocker Container to 8.20, it didn't work the just start the new container with the existing /JiraData/JiraHome, so I had to delete it, create an empty JiraHome to install to and then did a System Restore from the Backup I had made before the update.
So far Jira is working, all my projekts have been restored, but I cannot access any of the attachements!
I tried to copy the attachements from the /JiraData/JiraAttachments folder to /JiraData/JiraHome/data/attachments to se if the symbolic link ist the issue but with no luck.
So alle the attachements are there but Jira does not find them.
How can I diagnose or repair the file links?
Thank you very much!