I used an existing repository to publish a website using the instructions here.
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud/
The original repo was named "personal-website." I changed it to mimic the instructions. <workspaceId>.bitbucket.io. I had to change the configuration file to point to the correct files and am able to push and pull changes. However, I am getting a repository not found error when accessing https://<workspaceId>.bitbucket.io. Anything I can do to fix this?
Hi, @Developer Mike! Welcome to the community!
I tested opening your repository ({workspaceID}.bitbucket.io) and was able to access it. In this case, could you please confirm:
What is the browser you are using to access this? Is this updated?
Could you please test opening it in an incognito window using Chrome?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,Caroline
Thank you so much for the reply! I ended up fixing the issue. I forgot a letter in “bitbucket”when naming my repository.
Hi, Mike!
Thanks for your confirmation, I'm glad to know you were able to access your repo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.