Hi,
I would like to sum up the story points from all epics to their parent issue. The previous admin created a parent level (standard issue types, he called 'feature') above epic level to reflect the application structures. All applications are first divided into modules (-> feature) and then into functionalities (-> epic).
I got the sum-up automatisation for subtasks to stories and for stories to epics but don't find anywhere how to sum-up the epics story points into the 'feature' issue type. I suppose it should be a variation on the sum-up of subtasks to stories but can't get it working.
Current formula in 'Edit issue Advanced' is (previous part is when value changes for Story Points, branch rule = 'For Parent'):
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10032": {{#=}}{{epics.customfield_10032.join(" + ")}}
{{/}}
}
}
'customfield_10032' = 'Story Points' field
'epics' in the formula is variation on 'subtasks' I use this to sum up subtasks to stories and there it works. In my case the epics are subtasks from my 'feature' level but of course this doesn't work...
Anybody who can help with this please? I would